This Information note describes the processing of personal data of Severini Wines Srl (hereinafter "SW"), through the web portal https://www.severiniwines.com (hereinafter "Site") pursuant to article 13 of the d.lgs. n. 196/2003 of the Data Protection Act 2016/679 known as GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection).
Data controller of personal data
The owner of the processing of personal data collected is
Severini Wines Srl - Via Primo Maggio, 156, 60131 Ancona (AN)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org - VAT No. 02739870422
Types of data collected
The personal data processing are collected as provided by the person concerned or offered automatically. The data provided directly by the interested party are all personal data (name, surname, email address, telephone number and user password) provided during the registration or the purchase on the site. The personal data requested are mandatory for the use of the service. The collected data are navigation data. These data, although not treated correctly, are treated with the user experience. In particular: IP address, browser, cookie and navigation device.
Method of treatment
SW adopts the appropriate measures of security in order to prevent the access, the disclosure, modification or the destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
SW adopts the appropriate measures of security in order to prevent the access, the disclosure, modification or the destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
The legal basis of the processing
The SW processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that exists the following conditions:
- the user has given the consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process without that of debba sussistere User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary at the execution of a contract with the User and/or at the execution of pre-contractual measures;
In any commercial communication we will inform you about how to cancel the enrolment tosimply and without costs. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by the e-mail address email@example.com.
The data are processed at the operating headquarters of the SW and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The user’s data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: statistical analysis, interaction with social networks and external platforms, contacting the user, remarketing and behavioral targeting, advertising, registration and authentication, control of external contents, access to accounts on third party services and test of performance of contents and functionality (A / B test).
The Company will manage your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual/ commercial relationship and unless they the cancellation have never been requested by you .
Credit card data
The data relating to your credit card aren’t treated by SW as processed and / or stored directly by the banking system that ensures maximum protection and confidentiality for the consumer.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to Personal Data: access rights, updating, cancellation, opposition to processing, portability with respect to personal data, and/or limitation of processing. The User has the right to withdraw the consent at any time writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates and amendments
Cookies are a set of data sended to web server, later saved on the hard disk of the computer or mobile device. At the next visit the cookie is recognised from the site itself. Cookies are used for different purposes:
• Technical cookies or session save the preferences expressed by the user during the web surfing (the products that are present in the cart, keep active the session of navigation, manage the favorite products). For these cookies isn’t expected no consent because its same save the preferences provided by the user and optimize the web surfing.
• Profiling cookies allow to monitor the web surfing in order to send advertising and to offer services in line with the preferences of the users. These require prior consent to their use.
• Third-party cookies released by Google Analytics, Facebook
How to disable cookies
Document drawn up the 25/05/2018